Sunday, June 27, 2010

Whatever It Takes

When Griffin wakes up from his afternoon nap, he almost requests, in his own squealing, fussy until I comply way, to take a bath. The past two days, I've put him in my bathtub until big brother wakes up. He splish splashes and doesn't make an unhappy sound! Today, I was washing dishes and he "asked" to get in the water. I put him in the sink.

When Big Brother woke up, he requested to join Griffin. I couldn't refuse! Besides the mess of water and a few dirty dish towels, everyone was happy and carefree!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Such sweet brother moments! What precious boys you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what CUTE photos!! Thanks for your comment on my blog! You have a beautiful family too!
    Blessings,
    :) Bethany

    ReplyDelete