Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dump Everything, Choo Choo and Rise Up!

We were honored to celebrate the sweet lives of Drew and Levi this morning at their joint birthday party. I debated saving this one {graciously taken by B.Hood} for our Christmas Card- considering it's so us! However, you know the perfectionist in me, insists on a "traditional" picture.
Running a little off schedule, we loaded up and headed to Lion's Park to celebrate the precious life of little Samuel. We love our friends and their sweet parties.
After a nap, Griffin got hauled over to the Hillman's {BIG thank you to Jennifer!} until halftime so I could tailgate and watch the game with the boys. Lucky me and good win for the Bears!

2 comments:

  1. I think the family pic is perfect! You SHOULD use it for your Christmas card! We sure do miss you, sweet Polnick family!

    ReplyDelete