Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day to Me

Look where we are!! Back at the doctor's office!

We were in Abilene for one week. We didn't have to go to the doctor. We come home and well, here we are again.

Creighton complained all day of his head hurting and his tummy. Right before his nap, I made a late appointment to get a strep test. {He usually complains of his tummy hurting when he gets strep.} During his nap, he threw up all over my bed!

Griffin decides about the same time to have an explosion.

I am covered in puke and poop. We have thirty minutes to get in the car for our appointment.

I'm walking around smiling, because of course this would happen to me. It's turning humorous.

Creighton's in the bath. Griffin needs a bath in the worst way, but I can't put him with his brother. I shove him into the bathroom sink. Rinse him off, get him fed and then get myself cleaned up. Creighton gets out of the bath and we load up.

No strep.

Throws up again after dinner.

He looked bad. He felt worse.

All of this and we even had on our green. What does this mean for our new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment