Thursday, May 20, 2010

FIrst Love?

Katy and I are "cleaning ladies" for each other! We switch kids once a week and give the other one a much needed time away from both beloved children! This was our first week. I had the kids. Katy went shopping. {Cleaning is the ideal task we'd do on this 9-2 day away, but hey, do what your heart pleases!} My heart was truly pleased! How could it not be with these children?

While the babes slept, the big kids pretended until they couldn't pretend any longer. A wedding dance, driving a meal with their kids in the car to a family who just had a baby, and a little basketball and cheer leading. I just stood out of the way and listened.Could this be Creighter's first love?

1 comment:

  1. Aw! These pictures are beautiful, Kimberly!!! What treasures they are to me! Thank you SO much. I am loving our "cleaning days". hehe I wish I could "clean" more often. :) Love those Polnick kiddos!

    ReplyDelete