Friday, May 28, 2010

Swim Days of Summer

Michael and Sawyer were home alone this weekend and they invited us all over for a cookout and a swim. Oh, the first of many, many summer swim days! Boys being boys! Tristan is introducing Creighton as he gets into the water. Griffin just hanging out in the pool. This kid loves water! Creighton jumping off the pool to Michael. I know I've said it before, but when I look over these pictures, my heart is filled full at how so many of our friends love our kids as their own. I truly heart that about so many of our friends! Creighton amazed me at his love of jumping off the diving board. When did my big boy become so brave? Dinner is served! Steak, watermelon and bread. I wonder how many of these kiddos ate their plate clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment