Friday, February 26, 2010

Patience Is A Virtue

After being at home for basically six days, I'm starting to get frustrated and maybe lose my mind! Maybe I need some fresh air! Maybe these {countless} dirty diapers and antibiotic accidents from both boys are about to do me in! Maybe I just need to refocus.

However, when I saw these two, who INSISTED on helping me in the kitchen with my four batches of butter rolls {possibly the stress causer} I remembered what my job is in this stage of my life. And then, I caught myself breathing in and out! Creighton was giving Griffin a puff in hopes of appeasing him...for a while.

Oh, sweet Creighter, these past few days, little loves I know that feeling all too well!

{Edited: Once I got out of the kitchen and on their level, all normal tones and patience, returned.}

1 comment:

  1. they are so sweet. hopefully things will settle down with your sicknesses. Adding that to my prayer list! such sweet boys. please lets meet in two weeks when we get to abilene!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete