Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today.

Since I can't show the three of us being home alone. I can't show the accidents, one after another from the medicine my boys are on for their ears and strep. Since I can't show me in the shower or Creighton coming to say, "Mom, I opened the backdoor to check on our snowman." or the panic in my face because I knew he was trying to convey the alarm was beeping or me grabbing a towel and running through the house to the keypad. And because I can't show the actual house alarm sounding off through the neighborhood or anything else that was so eventful from our day.
I'll settle on these pictures. I should remember to pick up everything to adult only level and throw out all our trash. If not, I'm just allowing myself more mess to pick up!

Creighton's creativeness taking overtaking the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment