Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunshine

There is something so refreshing to feel the warmth of the sun shining through the windows after the peaceful, cold snow. Today, I needed this sun.

Today, I felt an outside warmth from the sunlight and an inner warmth from sweet, kindhearted friends. This once-again sickness that has plagued our home, has given my friends ways to be God's hands and feet, to bless me. I think I received seven emails from various girls in my different circle of friends offering to bring us dinner, grocery shop, and run my errands. Though, I didn't feel that we needed that kind of help, just the offers reminded me how lucky we are in this community. One sweet friend, didn't ask permission, she just surprised me and left this warm, caramel apple cider on my doorstep. {Sweet friend, your gesture was a blessing to my day!} And these two littles are really enjoying their new found playtime together in the sunlight. And yes, that is Griffin about to crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment